Literacy Publications for Parent Reading
The APS Title 1 Department has suggested the following National Institute for Literacy Publications for parent reading. They are excellent resources for reading tips. The publications are now down loadable as PDF publications. Check them out for your child\'s reading success!
- A Child Becomes a Reader: Proven Ideas from Research for Parents (Birth Through Preschool)
- A Child Becomes a Reader: Proven Ideas from Research for Parents (Kindergarten Through Grade 3)
- Shining Stars Kindergarteners Learn to Read
- Shining Stars First Graders Learn to Read
- Shining Stars Second and Third Graders Learn to Read
- Dad\'s Playbook Coaching Kids to Read (all ages)
Thanks, Bellehaven Literacy Goal Team
When dropping off or picking up your children please remember that this can only be done in the drive-thru lane of the front parking lot.
-The back parking lot is for STAFF ONLY. No drop off, pick up or parking.
-Children are never to be dropped off or picked up on Princess Jeanne.
-Never leave your car unattended in the drive-thru lane or the fire lane on Princess Jeanne.
-Always use cross walks to keep our students safe!
-Please follow directions of Staff on duty as they are there to keep students safe.
Bellehaven is an innovative learning community providing challenging learning environments for all students preparing them for their adventure in a changing world.